HIGH ABOVE INNSBRUCK IN THE REALM OF IBEX, PTARMIGAN AND CO
breathtaking views to “wild” Karwendel val-
leys. The nature park guides know all kinds of
things about flora and fauna and have spot-
ting scopes with them for special observa-
tions. On the wonderful Goethe path we hike
– always staying on the southern slope of the
Nordkette – with a view of the Inn valley and
the central Alps to the Gleirschjoch.
- Alpine nature tour
- Meeting Point: Station Congress, Innsbruck
- 22.10.2023 | 09:00, DAUER CA. 4H
- Registration: SENSES@INFF.EU
- free entry
- Cable Car–Tickets included!
We thank the Nordkettenbahnen for their support.